Once an image is live, there is no option to make any changes except upload a new high-resolution file. If you need to change the image or placement of the artwork, you will have to remove the product and create a new one. However, if the item is still in draft mode, you can hover over the item and select REDO to make changes to the item. If you only need to change the artwork title, you may contact customer support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via live chat on http://studio.shopvida.com or via phone at 1.877.529.VIDA (or 1.877.529.8432).
Articles in this section
- Vectorizing a Signature with www.vectorizer.io
- How To Vectorize Your Artist Signature (Illustrator)
- High Resolution Dimension Requirements
- Uploading Your Signature
- When to use "this design has text" checkbox
- Can I change my image or redo an existing design?
- Using Filters when Creating Products
- Mirroring Image for Scarves
- How to Change Your Collection Name
- How to Mirror Your Design in Photoshop [VIDEO]