Currently we are only able to print your designs on the front of the tops. We have been trying to work with our manufacturers to have the designs printed on the back as well, but found it was not cost effective for our designers or customers. Because of this, we opted to not proceed with this option at this time. If we can work this out in the future, we will alert everyone via email.
Articles in this section
- Does it cost me anything to be a member of the VIDA community?
- What right does VIDA have over my design and how is it protected?
- How do I know if my design is accepted or not?
- What kinds of designers does VIDA work with?
- Does VIDA promote my work?/ What are Artist Media Kits?
- Digital Media Kit Example
- Can I get a free sample of my design?
- How can I review a copy of the VIDA Artist contract?
- Can I print my design on the front and the back of a shirt?
- Will my VIDA accounts be deactivated if I am inactive for a period of time?