There are a number of online websites that will vectorize your image for free. In this example we use https://www.vectorizer.io/.
- Go to Vectorizer.io and upload your signature image. Be sure it’s clear and easy to read.
- Choose the option that best follows your signature or logo
- Choose the number of colors used in your signature, in this case, we are going to work with the least amount of colors in the file.
- Next step is choosing which quality you prefer, here we chose the option with thickest, clearest strokes
- Now you are given the option to choose which of the 4 options given best match your true signature.
- Before you complete vectorizing your signature or logo, you are shown the Before and After results:
- Download your file.
- From here, save your file as a jpeg (using Photoshop or Illustrator) and upload to your studio. If you do not have either of those programs, a simple screenshot of your now clean, vectorized artwork works.