Each VIDA product is uniquely produced in small quantities, therefore our fabrics come from local mills and wholesalers in India and Pakistan. The relationship between our suppliers and fabric mills is strong, it ensures that workers earn a fair wage and VIDA receives a stable supply of high quality materials. While we cannot currently guarantee Fair Trade or Peace Silk fabrics, we focus on the workers, their education and well being is our first priority. That being said, we are working tirelessly with our production locations on development programs for their workers and on sustainable partnerships. We are so glad that the VIDA community shares our passion for sustainable sourcing and every day we are working towards improving every aspect of our products and how they are produced.
Articles in this section
- Sustainable Fabrics
- Modal Fabric
- Zero Waste Statement
- Template Explanation
- How much of profit goes to charity?
- Where is VIDA wool and silk sourced? Are our factories Fair Trade certified?
- Does VIDA print on both front and back?
- Will the colors of the final print match my artwork exactly?
- White/Black Design Issues
- How many manufacturing partners do you have?