Our Modal scarves are made of 100% MicroModal®, a luxuriously soft, botanical silk fabric of European beechwood manufactured by Lenzing. Modal’s botanical origin makes it the product eco-friendly and distinguishes its feel to that of natural silk. In addition, MicroModal® offers a soft, beautiful sheen with bright and vibrant colors. The completely natural fiber of this scarf is made in a fully integrated facility in Austria, optimized for production synergies and energy conservation by using eco-friendly production processes. The fabric is then woven in a small factory in India. VIDA collaborates with the owner and workers of this factory to produce the perfect thread-count and weave for optimal comfort and sheen.
Articles in this section
- Sustainable Fabrics
- Modal Fabric
- Zero Waste Statement
- Template Explanation
- How much of profit goes to charity?
- Where is VIDA wool and silk sourced? Are our factories Fair Trade certified?
- Does VIDA print on both front and back?
- Will the colors of the final print match my artwork exactly?
- White/Black Design Issues
- How many manufacturing partners do you have?