VIDA offers a literacy program to all individuals working in our factories; each person must pay a fee of $15 to participate. In addition, VIDA has been in partnership and has vetted for select local organizations, that we have personally worked with for over 7 years. For example, the program in Pakistan is run by Literate Pakistan and was created in partnership with a Skoll Award winning organization: The Citizens Foundation. The Citizens Foundation, an entity with whom our founder volunteered close to a year of her time to, offers education to over 150,000 students in Pakistan.
Articles in this section
- Sustainable Fabrics
- Modal Fabric
- Zero Waste Statement
- Template Explanation
- How much of profit goes to charity?
- Where is VIDA wool and silk sourced? Are our factories Fair Trade certified?
- Does VIDA print on both front and back?
- Will the colors of the final print match my artwork exactly?
- White/Black Design Issues
- How many manufacturing partners do you have?