Updated March 17, 2021: We are extending the time for your Amazon listing to be active on our marketplace from March until May (and as long as it continues to sell).
Here’s your chance to let us showcase your design on the world’s largest marketplace!
As you may know, VIDA recently introduced face masks to its Amazon Marketplace and they’ve been a huge hit. We want to give our community of artists the opportunity to list their masks and other products on Amazon.
Any artist who sells or orders $250 or more before midnight PT February 28 will get one of their artworks featured in our Amazon marketplace during March through May (and as long as it continues to sell).
Plus, during this promotion, you can also take advantage of our new Studio-wide discount tiers:
Each Amazon listing will feature your name and other information about your work. Additionally, you'll continue to receive your normal VIDA commission rate for every item sold on our Amazon marketplace.
All orders must be placed before midnight PST on 2/28/2021.
- How long will my Amazon listing be active?
- We have extended the time your listing will be active on Amazon to March until May (and as long as it continues to sell).
- Do I need to sell or order $250 in a single purchase, or is this in total?
- No, it does not need to be a single purchase. Artists who sell $250 in total between February 4 to February 28 will qualify for the offer.
- Can I choose which product will be sold on Amazon if I qualify for the offer?
- Yes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you would like to list. We recommend choosing a mask product, as those are our current top sellers on Amazon.