This refers to the N95s in Obsidian, Pearl, Sapphire, and Jade colors.
What is this mask made of?
Elastic bands -- Hypoallergenic elastic, does not produce allergies. Gives a proper fit and seal against the face.
Extension flap -- In this area, the elastics are attached, avoiding perforations in the filtration area.
Ultrasound seal -- Hermetic seal that guarantees safety, protection, and rigidity allowing comfort.
Nose clip -- which adapts perfectly to any nose bridge.
Anti-collapse point -- The fabrics are fused by ultrasound, preventing them from adhering to the face.
NIOSH N95 Stamp -- NIOSH designated TC number for approved respirators only.
Why use the new N95 mask?
- Comfortable to Wear: Soft material fits the contour of the face. Its self-sealing design eliminates the need for a nose bridge and ear straps that often cause significant discomfort, skin irritation, or pressure sores.
- Breathable: Made with electrostatic particle filtration properties that improve ease and temperature of airflow.
- Stays in Place: No need to touch it to readjust it while in use. Minimal obstruction of vision and fogging of eyewear.
- Convenient Storage - lies flat like a sheet of cloth, making it easy to store more masks wherever you need them.
- Maximum Protection: Forms an air-tight seal while allowing filtration during inhalation and exhalation.
Will this filter out small particles similar to other N95 masks?
Yes, this mask has the highest level of quality, innovation and international certification such as the approval from the US NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health). The special air-purifying filter material is designed to maintain protection while significantly improving ease of breathing and temperature of airflow. What look like holes are stamps that hold the layers together.
Can the mask be reused?
The N95 mask can be repositioned, temporarily removed, and reapplied without substantial loss of adhesion. The number of times the mask can be reapplied depends on skin type, work setting, and activity level. However, it is a single-use N95 particulate respirator and not intended for reuse beyond a single day.
Do the elastic bands go behind the ears or over the head?
Over/behind your head. All N95 masks have elastic bands that go around your head, not around your ears. Any mask sold as N95 with ear loops is fake. KN95 masks can have ear loops.
What are the different functions of N95 & KN95?
N95 masks are more suitable for clinical medical staff and can effectively prevent droplet infection caused by a patient's body fluid or blood splash. KN95 masks are more suitable for workers who need respiratory protection, such as those who grind, clean, and handle minerals, flour, and some other materials, which produce a large amount of dust. Therefore, the N95 mask is safer and more reliable than the KN95 mask, and the protection level will be better.
What size is this mask?
There is only one size-Regular. It can fit all adults as the straps can be adjusted for a better fit.