No, only one discount code is allowed per purchase. If there is more than one unexpired promo code available for you to use, you may use whichever gives you a higher discount.
Articles in this section
- Why was I still billed for the order when I did not receive an order confirmation email?
- Why was I billed twice for my order?
- How to Access Your Order Tracking History
- Can I use more than one discount code on a single purchase?
- What is VIDA's return policy?
- Can I cancel or modify an order before it ships?
- How to Purchase a Gift Certificate for Someone Else