Our Modal scarves are made out of 100% MicroModal® by Lenzing, a luxuriously soft, botanical silk fabric made out of European beechwood. Because of Modal's botanical origin, it is eco-friendly and its feel is comparable to that of natural silk. MicroModal® offers a soft, beautiful sheen with colors that are bright and vibrant. The completely natural fiber of this scarf is made in a fully integrated facility in Austria, optimized for production synergies and energy conservation by using eco-friendly production processes. The fabric is then woven in a small factory in India. VIDA collaborates with the owner and workers of this factory to produce the perfect thread-count and weave for optimal softness and sheen.
Articles in this section
- How to purchase a gift certificate for someone else
- Artist Giveaway Getaway (Rankings)
- Affirm + VIDA: Buy Now, Pay Later
- Updating Account Settings
- Deactivating and reactivating your account
- Are items available in stores?
- What is Modal fabric?
- How much of profit goes to charity?
- How can I contact VIDA if I have more questions?