Our Color Collection masks now feature a 99% Filtration Certified Mask Filter, and they also include a helpful tool to insert the filter. Please see the video below to learn how you can easily insert your filter into the mask.
How to Insert Your Filter:
- Get your Protective Cotton Mask, 99% Filtration Certified Mask Filters, and an insert sleeve ready.
- Open your insert sleeve and put the filter in it. Then, close it. The filter will stick out on the sides.
- Place your mask next to the sleeve with the filter with the pocket opening towards the filter.
- Fold the sleeve in half lengthwise, so the sleeve forms a V shape as you hold it.
- Insert the sleeve with the filter. Please make sure that the filter is sticking out a little bit when you insert it.
- After inserting, turn the insert sleeve downwards to unfold it a little bit so that the V shape faces up toward you.
- Pinch down the filter while you are pulling out the insert sleeve.
Make sure the insert sleeve is placed perfectly in the middle of the mask and that none of the edges are folded. Avoiding pinching it while in the folded position or the filter may also become folded up in the mask.